Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I am working on my widget...

hi again :)

I am working on my widget(0r Google says it gadget, I don't know why there are two words). With this gadget(Ok, I will decide what to say soon ;) you can listen to online radios. By the way I am talking about web gadget. For now I only added 20 or 30 radios from Shoutcast Top 50, but it is easy part to add more radios. May be you can also submit stream urls and I add, I don't know... That is not important for now. I am working on system for now, in fact I am working on finding a good free host. I have an host now(in fact 2 hosts after last night) but there are (of course) problems...:)
I couldn't run java applet on my server(neither of them). The applet for voice comments. I want to make it possible to comment with voice in addition to text. I found a free applet, Javasonics applet, but there are problems about my servers.
I hope I will post here my gadget when it is ready. By the way, I know web gadgets directories like netvibes ecosystem, igoogle directory, widgipedia, widgetbox, googlemodules. I published my gadget there but the url address is temporary for now. Do you know more widget/gadget publishing sites?

No comments: